Senior Music Recital Poster Guidelines
The following guidelines will apply to all students presenting a senior recital:
We encourgage creativity in designing your poster. Who knows, maybe sometime we will have a poster contest! However, the following guidelines must be adhered to. Posters must contain the following information.
- Poster must be on letter sized paper 8.5 X 11 or legal sized paper 8.5 X 14. No larger or smaller.
- Name of performer and instrument or vocal designation (no smaller than 14 point) and the heading Senior Recital.
- Time of recital (no smaller than 14 point).
- Date of recital, including year.
- Place of recital.
- At the top or bottom of the poster the following words must appear: Sonoma State University, Department of Music
Once complete, bring a copy to the music office for approval BEFORE duplicating and posting.
Where to post in the Green Music Center: Post Only ONE poster per bulletin board. Do not post on walls or glass doors.